The Oakland Foundation Supporting Children in Redditch and Bromsgrove
About the Oakland Foundation
The Oakland Foundation is a registered charity (1153547) based in Redditch. The charity was launched in 2012 and was officially opened by Her Royal Highness, The Princess Royal.
The Foundation’s target group is children under the age of 16 and their families who live in England and Wales, focusing on the following themes:
Education: to ensure children get the best education, no matter what their background.
Health and nutrition: to ensure children have access to healthy food
Sport: to ensure children have access to sport and activities irrespective of social background or physical ability.
Support the Oakland Foundation
There are a number of ways you can donate and help support the work of the Oakland Foundation:
- Oakland Foundation to Support Coalville Games and Multisport Youth Provision Sessions
- Oakland Community Champion
- Oakland Foundation Children’s Charity Extends Geographical Reach
- Leicestershire Schools to Benefit from Afterschool Children’s Club Funding
- Oakland Foundation Supports Leicestershire Children’s Summer Camp
- HRH The Princess Royal Visits Foundation Patron Oakland International