The Oakland Foundation Supporting Children in Redditch and Bromsgrove
About the Oakland Foundation
The Oakland Foundation is a registered charity (1153547) based in Redditch. The charity was launched in 2012 and was officially opened by Her Royal Highness, The Princess Royal.
The primary objective of the Foundation is to support the needs of children in Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounding area.
The Foundation’s target group is children under the age of 16 and their families who live in Redditch, Bromsgrove and the surrounding area, focusing on the following themes:
Education: to ensure children get the best education, no matter what their background.
Health and nutrition: to ensure children have access to healthy food
Sport: to ensure children have access to sport and activities irrespective of social background or physical ability.
Support the Oakland Foundation
There are a number of ways you can donate and help support the work of the Oakland Foundation:
- Redditch Pupils Have A Flipping Great Time!
- Oakland Foundation Charity Ball Resounding Success
- Oakland Foundation to Fund Redditch U12 Away Kit
- Bromsgrove and Redditch Charities to Benefit from Charity Ball
- Oakland Foundation Charity Supports South Bromsgrove School
- Children’s Charity to Support Mentor Link in Redditch